Silverwing Outrunners
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Silverwing Outrunners

- A Scarshield Legion RP Alliance Guild

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Sorry to post in this board but...

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Gurfang

Sorry to post in this board but... Empty
PostSubject: Sorry to post in this board but...   Sorry to post in this board but... Icon_minitimeWed Feb 06, 2008 11:53 am

...I didn't see a better place to do so.

Basically, there is going to be a in a few days and the hope is that it will be just RPers that turn up and that we can have fun just RPing about killing elves and me eating them and so so on. However, it would be nice if there was some RP, like TDS and OOR used to do before their skirmishes, if any of you guys are interested.

The thread I have linked above will have the info of time and place put in it tomorrow (probably around UK lunchtime) and it would be great to see some of you there, hough obviously not too many as we'd like to wipe the floor with Ashenvale!

From an RP standpoint, we are looking to take out all places with elves so maybe having a last stand at Silverwing Grove might work? But I'll leave that to you guys to decide.

Feel free to reply at any of the following forums:
Back to top Go down
Gurfang

PostSubject: Re: Sorry to post in this board but...   Sorry to post in this board but... Icon_minitimeWed Feb 06, 2008 11:56 am

Ok, so it doesn't allow links, so here's the RP thread:
http (forums.wow-europe.com/thread.html?topicId=2405635903&sid=1)

And here are the forums you can reply to:
www (thetheatreofcruelty.com/forum/index.php)
http (theeac.freeforums.org/index.php)
www (goblingazette.com/forum/index.php)

Obviously, remove the brackets and put in the appropriate punctuation to get the correct addresses!
Back to top Go down
Suo Saenchai
Honoured
Suo Saenchai

Number of posts : 775
Registration date : 2007-06-11

Character sheet
Race: Nightelf
Level: 80 Elite Nub
Class: Warrior

PostSubject: Re: Sorry to post in this board but...   Sorry to post in this board but... Icon_minitimeWed Feb 06, 2008 4:18 pm

I really like the idea, and yeah.. I would like to have skirmishes like that more often. Lets see how it works ^^ At this moment, I am all ears (eyes?) on realm forum Smile
Back to top Go down
Drakonis
Honoured
Drakonis

Number of posts : 1374
Registration date : 2007-06-26

Character sheet
Level: 70
Class: Druid

PostSubject: Re: Sorry to post in this board but...   Sorry to post in this board but... Icon_minitimeThu Feb 07, 2008 1:37 am

hmm, did follow your stories bout eating this night elf female...
but, didnt know how to react Smile
Back to top Go down
http://profile.imageshack.us/user/Sander_Drak/  http://drakonis7
Miriel
Admin
Miriel

Number of posts : 1047
Registration date : 2007-06-11

Character sheet
Level: 70
Class: Druid

PostSubject: Re: Sorry to post in this board but...   Sorry to post in this board but... Icon_minitimeThu Feb 07, 2008 5:59 am

Hmm I like the idea but what I have read so fare it seems like we have to let ourselfs die?
Back to top Go down
Gurfang

PostSubject: Re: Sorry to post in this board but...   Sorry to post in this board but... Icon_minitimeThu Feb 07, 2008 6:27 am

You won't have to let yourselves die. As I see it there are 2 ways it could go down. We will be bringing in a decent crew, enough to take out the elites in Silverwing Grove and keep the lower level members of the group (like me) alive or be able to bring them back to life. Of course, I am happy with you dying. However you could also make a "tactical withdrawal" as our forces overwhelm you. Basically, the reason I've suggested you guys joining in was to have something more than just an NPC ganking. I am fully open to the possibility that you guys might be able to repel us, but I am hoping for no more than a scouting party that is taken unawares, rather than a full scale war (that might happen later, depending on my time available to try and arrange it).
So I hope you don't think I am merely asking you to show up and die (though I have no doubts that some of you will do) but rather that you are able to add a greater element of realism to the event we have planned and bring about the possibility of further fun in the future with you guys.

P.S. If you guys ever see Gurfang running around you have my full permission to KoS.
Back to top Go down
Dave
Honoured
Dave

Number of posts : 472
Registration date : 2007-06-25

PostSubject: Re: Sorry to post in this board but...   Sorry to post in this board but... Icon_minitimeThu Feb 07, 2008 12:36 pm

Gurfang wrote:

(though I have no doubts that some of you will do die)

Impossible Razz

More on topic. Sounds fun, though I cant show up:P Have fun, I always enjoyed the skirmishes with OOR
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sorry to post in this board but...   Sorry to post in this board but... Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Sorry to post in this board but...
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Silverwing Outrunners :: The Glade :: Reportings-
Jump to: