Silverwing Outrunners
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Silverwing Outrunners

- A Scarshield Legion RP Alliance Guild

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

NOBLIA MOFO SHADOWPRIEST friendly holy healer

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Noblia

NOBLIA MOFO SHADOWPRIEST friendly holy healer Empty
PostSubject: NOBLIA MOFO SHADOWPRIEST friendly holy healer   NOBLIA MOFO SHADOWPRIEST friendly holy healer Icon_minitimeMon May 10, 2010 9:50 am

IRL
- Name: Joppe
- Sex: yum yum
- Nationality: dutch

RP
- Character name: Noblia
- Class: priest
- Race: human/SUPERIOR RACE!!
- Level: 75

- Previous guilds on this server, and what was your reason to leave them?:

I am in the brotherhood now because my friends are there but nothing ever happens and im ready for a nice RP guild. I see my friends anyway..whatever guild im in.
OMG BUNCH OF LOOSERS, I JOINED "THE BROTHERHOOD" AND I CANT EVEN BORROW MONEY FOR MY MOUNT. SOME BROTHERS...WTF. GUILDS ARE ABOUT HELPING. GIEF!!

- Can you give a short summary of your Character’s Life Story?:

Noblia was an ambitious priest with his life goal to help other people. In his studies he tried hard to become the best healer he could be. After his studies he went out into the world helping anyone in need. On his travels Noblia encountered a maiden in trouble, she was held against her will by the evil sorcerer Malik'ak Tor. In a ferocious fight with the sorcerer, Noblia was almost killed. His life was hanging by a thread. The maiden was free but her rescuer was near death. Noblia lay next to Malik'ak Tor who was also still lightly breathing. The maiden, a healer herself tried to save Noblia's live but to no avail. In a desperate attempt to save Noblia's life she turned to Mailik'ak Tor's dark magic. She transfrered Malik'ak Tor's final life energy's into Noblia lifeless body.
It worked Noblia opened his eyes and had returned to the realm of the living.
But ever since that event Noblia felt another presence within him. Something evil lurking inside him.....

- Silverwing Outrunners are a special force, created by the leaders of the alliance. We do special orders for the alliance and patrol the alliance territories, making sure that we can pass through safely.
You could call us a defending force, but we only attack when ordered to.
Is this something you can accept?

I live to serve, i will proudly defend our territories and i will follow every order given to me.
ONLY WHEN ORDERED TO? BULLOCKS! I CAN SEE WHEN THOSE NASTY HORDE INFILTRATE MY LANDS. I WILL CRUSH THEM UNDER MY FEET. YOU WILL ALL BE IN AWE OF MY POWER!

- You and a few fellow Silverwings are patrolling an alliance territory. Further down the road you see a Horde passing the road. What do you do?

I will notify a superior about the tresspasser and will act when told to act. If there is no superior around and we are on our own i will approach the horde with caution and inquire about his presence. If the horde is hostile i will have to protect and uphold the honor and lives of all of the alliance.
I WILL TELL MY SILVERWING SERVANT TO TELL THE HORDE TO SOD OFF OR ELSE! I ALWAYS GIVE MY VICTIMS A CHANCE TO RUN...BUT THEY NEVER GET FAR HAHAHAHA EVEN IF THEY SURRENDER THEY WILL HAVE TO PAY FOR CROSSING MY PATH WHAAHAHA. HAHAHAHA WHAAAAHA HAHA. SUCKERS! GRMBLHMGHAHAHAAAHA
WHAHAHAHA.

- You see the Militia drag away from the Goldshire with a person they claim is a criminal. What will you do?

I do nothing. If im sure my self the person is not a criminal i will inform my superiors.
HEHE

If the you answer that you will go talk with the militia
The Militia answers you that he is a criminal and that he is being put in to the stockades. They do not give you any reason what do you do?

I do nothing as the militia has authority here.
I ORDER THE MILITIA TO MUTALIZE HIS GIZZARDS ONCE THEY DRAG HIM DEEP INTO THE STOCKADE. AND I WILL MAKE SURE THEY WILL.

- You run through a doungen like place. The whole place seems to be falling apart so you need to get out fast. You run through a tunnel which suddenly splits into two. To the left is a round room with one of your most desired items, placed in the middle of it. To the right is a tunnel with a body laying in it. It’s a fellow Silverwing and the person is not dead but unconscious. What do you do?

Items do nothing for me, im on this realm to help and direct others to their lives fortune and peace. i will ofcourse help my fellow silverwing. I will cast a healing spell on him and carry him out of the dungeon.
ITEMS CAN HELP THE GUILD TO BE STRONGER. I SAY THE SILVERWINGS CAN USE MORE POWERFULL MEMBERS LIKE ME AND THEREFORE IT IS VITAL THAT I WILL GRAB THE ITEMS IMPORTANT TO ME. LOOSING A SERVANT IS SECONDARY.

- Your standing in line with the rest of the Silverwings, ready for battle, but no command about attack has been yelled. In front of you is a huge army of demons gathered. Their warlocks seems to be doing a ritual, and on the ritual alter lay a person you care deeply for. What do you do?

As much as my instinct tells me to act and help...i trust my leaders that they will make the right decision. I will wait for the order to act and stand by my leaders.
I WAIT FOR THE RIGHT TIME TO ATTACK. ALL OF YOU SILVERWINGS HAVE TO OBAY ME AND ONLY ATTACK WHEN I SAY SO. THAT WAY I WILL SECURE VICTORY AND YOU WILL STAY ALIVE ANOTHER DAY TO SERVE ME.

Other

- PvE, PvP and RP? Which aspect(s) of the game you like better in which descending order?:

I like all but i pref PveRP then pvpRP then pve then pvp
I HATE RP ALL YOU GUYS ARE PUSSIES! PVP!

- How often do you play WoW? (hours/day):

About 8 hours a week
HUH?

- Do you share your account with anyone?:

no
SHUT IT

- Do you use Flag rsp or any other RP addons?:

no i would like to know more about those.
SPEAK HUMAN!

- Do you think you can add value to our adventure?:

I hope i can add some nice rp joy. im new to Full rp but I like playing a schitzzo PRieSt
WhO DoeSNT know HiMSELf That HE IS>>>>>SHUT IT!!!! SHUT IIIT!!!! YOU BASTARDS!

- Since we are a RP guild, it is important to us that our members respect the rules of the server. Such as not violating any aspect of the game, and treating the channels as they should. This means that you cannot speak OOC (out of character) in RP channels, which are /s/y/e. Will you respect server policy?:

yes
HAHA...YOU....SAID........VIOLATING........HAHAHA

- We like our chats to have a nice tone, such as Guild and OOC chat. Do you think you can keep it nice with us?:

ofcourse
HAHAHA

- Do you understand and agree to these rules?

yes
I WILL CHANGE THESE SOON ENOUGH ONCE IM IN...HAHAHA

- Why do you wanna join Silverwing Outrunners?

You guys have been around so long and i have been around since mandrakes. i wanna love rp again and i hope we can have fun toghether doing that.
YOU NEED A RULER, A LEADER WITH VISION, THAT LEADER IS ME!

- Do you have any friends within Silverwing Outrunners?:

i think i do...dont remember names, perhaps gondil? is that a gnome? then yes
SERVANT YOU MEAN? NOT YET NO .

- Is there anyone outside of SwO, whom we contact for reference?:

oucha from the brotherhood is nice..also bryker. im a failry unknown player.
THERE IS A MOFO IN THE BROTHERHOOD THAT HATES ME HAHAHA ASK HIM.
HIS NAME IS NAXA OR HANA SAHA NAHE OR SOMETHING.

- Anything else you want to add before you apply?:

I hope i will be accepted in the guild and that we can setup great rp events, i dont have experiance with setting those up but im curious where my fantasy takes me. Dont mind the shadow side of noblia, he stays fairly in the background since noblia is mainy a holy priest. He will come out at timeS kiCKINg AnD SCREamiNG LAUGHING HAHAHA He is rude but never hurtfull.
YOUR MINE BIATCHES!! ALL MINE HAHAHAHAhehe

grtz
Noblia the Schizophrenic
Back to top Go down
Arounah
Commander
Arounah

Number of posts : 54
Registration date : 2008-09-06

Character sheet
Race:
Level:
Class:

PostSubject: Re: NOBLIA MOFO SHADOWPRIEST friendly holy healer   NOBLIA MOFO SHADOWPRIEST friendly holy healer Icon_minitimeThu May 13, 2010 11:51 am

Ohh my didn't see this....

I shall look it over as soon as I have time Smile
Back to top Go down
https://silverwing.forumotion.com
Mollyfine
Off Duty

Number of posts : 11
Registration date : 2009-01-17

Character sheet
Race: Gnome
Level: 80
Class: Mage

PostSubject: Re: NOBLIA MOFO SHADOWPRIEST friendly holy healer   NOBLIA MOFO SHADOWPRIEST friendly holy healer Icon_minitimeMon May 17, 2010 3:52 am

NOBLIA MOFO SHADOWPRIEST friendly holy healer Lol
Back to top Go down
Noblia

PostSubject: Re: NOBLIA MOFO SHADOWPRIEST friendly holy healer   NOBLIA MOFO SHADOWPRIEST friendly holy healer Icon_minitimeMon May 17, 2010 5:22 am

Hey thx for reading.

IF I DONT HAVE AN ANSWER WITHIN 48 HOURS I WILL HAVE TO JOIN HE FILTHY HORDE, JUST TO TEACH YOU A LESSON! POWER TO ME!!
Back to top Go down
Fagaz
Apprentice
Fagaz

Number of posts : 12
Registration date : 2010-04-15

Character sheet
Race: Nightelf
Level: 18
Class: Druid

PostSubject: Re: NOBLIA MOFO SHADOWPRIEST friendly holy healer   NOBLIA MOFO SHADOWPRIEST friendly holy healer Icon_minitimeMon May 17, 2010 4:24 pm

Noblia, it is not my decision, so don't think my coment has nothing to do with u being accepted or not.....

I fell a love/hate thing this... the lurking presence this is ckinda cliche, but i liked the justification u gave for it... The lurking presence u showed, in the rest of the application, hipefully is not noblia. I tought that was a bit to much over the top...

for the rp addons, u can see some in wowcurse. I use MYRolePlay but seems most people use FLAG RP... is just a matter of looking into those and see what u like best ^^

Hope to see you around m8...
Back to top Go down
Arounah
Commander
Arounah

Character sheet
Race:
Level:
Class:

PostSubject: Re: NOBLIA MOFO SHADOWPRIEST friendly holy healer   NOBLIA MOFO SHADOWPRIEST friendly holy healer Icon_minitimeTue May 18, 2010 11:37 am

Sorry for being so slow...

Both I and Lariena have been on either break or had interwebs problems Smile

I dont like the capslock thing Wink other than that your application seem good enough for me.

I'd like to know if this is your main and if you seriously have transfered to the horde or not Wink

Again sorry for being so slow, my internetwebs was down for like a week or something.

Aro
Commander
Back to top Go down
Fagaz
Apprentice
Fagaz

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: NOBLIA MOFO SHADOWPRIEST friendly holy healer   NOBLIA MOFO SHADOWPRIEST friendly holy healer Icon_minitimeTue May 18, 2010 12:16 pm

Aro, u back... we miseed you ^^ i like the applicant... he seems a bit too eager to do some RP ( remember u of someone? *blushes*)
Back to top Go down
Arounah
Commander
Arounah

Character sheet
Race:
Level:
Class:

PostSubject: Re: NOBLIA MOFO SHADOWPRIEST friendly holy healer   NOBLIA MOFO SHADOWPRIEST friendly holy healer Icon_minitimeWed May 19, 2010 10:58 am

He looks nice, but it seems to me that he might not be interested in joining anymore?
Back to top Go down
Fagaz
Apprentice
Fagaz

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: NOBLIA MOFO SHADOWPRIEST friendly holy healer   NOBLIA MOFO SHADOWPRIEST friendly holy healer Icon_minitimeWed May 19, 2010 2:08 pm

u think? well, he's loss anyway... XD

i liked him, but his dark side spooked the hell out of me.... shoudn't he be on meds? ^^
Back to top Go down
Noblia

PostSubject: Re: NOBLIA MOFO SHADOWPRIEST friendly holy healer   NOBLIA MOFO SHADOWPRIEST friendly holy healer Icon_minitimeThu May 20, 2010 2:44 am

Hey,

Sounds great! Im really happy to join swo and its fun members.
Sry for my late reply. Im not online as often as i want to due to RL problems.
But i added you as friends on my char and i will give you a whisp if i see you.

Noblia is not my main, but he is my main rp char.

I hate my personel life gets in the way right now...i dont want to become a RL hater so i need to fix that.

my motto:
Stay positive
Stay true to myself
Accept me an others

these thing are sometimes hard when feeling troubled and i feel troubled right now. I dont wanna bring RL problems into the game and guild. but i have to tell you the real reason why im not gonna be online that much.

Hope to see you soon and that i will have the swo under my chars name till the day that i perish.

FOR THE HORDE!! I GOT YOU ALL ON MY HITLIST!! SUCKAZ
sigh
i didnt transfer, i just made him think that to make him feel superior.

WHAT?
sssht nothing.

byebye
Back to top Go down
Arounah
Commander
Arounah

Character sheet
Race:
Level:
Class:

PostSubject: Re: NOBLIA MOFO SHADOWPRIEST friendly holy healer   NOBLIA MOFO SHADOWPRIEST friendly holy healer Icon_minitimeWed May 26, 2010 5:43 pm

Add Miriel to your friend list and you might be able to catch me there Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: NOBLIA MOFO SHADOWPRIEST friendly holy healer   NOBLIA MOFO SHADOWPRIEST friendly holy healer Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

NOBLIA MOFO SHADOWPRIEST friendly holy healer
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Silverwing Outrunners :: Silverwing Outrunners :: Recruitments-
Jump to: