Silverwing Outrunners
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Silverwing Outrunners

- A Scarshield Legion RP Alliance Guild

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

A new path to walk upon...

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Zihra...

A new path to walk upon... Empty
PostSubject: A new path to walk upon...   A new path to walk upon... Icon_minitimeThu Apr 15, 2010 2:39 pm

IRL
- Name: Miguel
- Sex: Male
- Nationality: Portuguese

RP
- Character name:Zihra
- Class:Mage
- Race:Draenei
- Level: 74, almost 75 at time of aplication

- Previous guilds on this server, and what was your reason to leave them?: SilverLion, left because i wanted to see more of the world, and it was quite stoped with GM missing for several days

- Can you give a short summary of your Character’s Life Story?: Zihra was the daughter of a paladin and a priest, and when she was a child in draenor, now Outland, her parents were murdered in an orc attack. she was found by an orc priest, who kept her saved from other orcs, as she was still a child. when their pack meet with a group of draenei, she was returned to Prophet Velen, her father's best friend. since then she was raised by him, as a granddaughter, giving her a pseudo title of princess among other draenei.

- Silverwing Outrunners are a special force, created by the leaders of the alliance. We do special orders for the alliance and patrol the alliance territories, making sure that we can pass through safely.
You could call us a defending force, but we only attack when ordered to.
Is this something you can accept?
yes

- You and a few fellow Silverwings are patrolling an alliance territory. Further down the road you see a Horde passing the road. What do you do? I aproach him, and try to make him go back. shall he do no harm, he will walk away unscrachted

- You see the Militia drag away from the Goldshire with a person they claim is a criminal. What will you do? i talk to them
If the you answer that you will go talk with the militia
The Militia answers you that he is a criminal and that he is being put in to the stockades. They do not give you any reason what do you do? Convince me to let me take the prisioner to thse stockades so I can see some higher rank and clarify the situation

- You run through a doungen like place. The whole place seems to be falling apart so you need to get out fast. You run through a tunnel which suddenly splits into two. To the left is a round room with one of your most desired items, placed in the middle of it. To the right is a tunnel with a body laying in it. It’s a fellow Silverwing and the person is not dead but unconscious. What do you do?Help the fellow silverwing with my gift of Naruu and my first aid skills and get out with him/her

- Your standing in line with the rest of the Silverwings, ready for battle, but no command about attack has been yelled. In front of you is a huge army of demons gathered. Their warlocks seems to be doing a ritual, and on the ritual alter lay a person you care deeply for. What do you do? I will ask for permission to attack to my superior

Other

- PvE, PvP and RP? Which aspect(s) of the game you like better in which descending order?: Since I am kinda new to the game, all of them, with enfasys on RP

- How often do you play WoW? 1 hour/day at least, more on weekend (hours/day)

- Do you share your account with anyone?: no

- Do you use Flag rsp or any other RP addons?: I use MRP - My RolePlay

- Do you think you can add value to our adventure?: I really do not know, but I hope so...

- Since we are a RP guild, it is important to us that our members respect the rules of the server. Such as not violating any aspect of the game, and treating the channels as they should. This means that you cannot speak OOC (out of character) in RP channels, which are /s/y/e. Will you respect server policy?: yes I will

- We like our chats to have a nice tone, such as Guild and OOC chat. Do you think you can keep it nice with us?: surely do..... Always do...

- Do you understand and agree to these rules? Read and accepted them

- Why do you wanna join Silverwing Outrunners? Because I was told it was one of the best RP guild in the server...

- Do you have any friends within Silverwing Outrunners?: not yet....

- Is there anyone outside of SwO, whom we contact for reference?: i do not have personal friends on the server but i have interacted with some people, but manly for business...

- Anything else you want to add before you apply?: hope u accept me... ^^
Back to top Go down
Fagaz
Apprentice
Fagaz

Number of posts : 12
Registration date : 2010-04-15

Character sheet
Race: Nightelf
Level: 18
Class: Druid

PostSubject: Re: A new path to walk upon...   A new path to walk upon... Icon_minitimeThu Apr 15, 2010 2:41 pm

Sorry for the double post, but i didn't realised i wasn't logged on when I posted this....

I apologize...
Back to top Go down
Lariena
Lieutenant
Lariena

Number of posts : 465
Registration date : 2007-11-19

Character sheet
Level: 80

PostSubject: Re: A new path to walk upon...   A new path to walk upon... Icon_minitimeThu Apr 15, 2010 3:36 pm

Dont worry, it didnt post twice ^^

Its late so i will have a closer look at your app in the morning, first glance seems good tho Smile
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/01thedoctor
Arounah
Commander
Arounah

Number of posts : 54
Registration date : 2008-09-06

Character sheet
Race:
Level:
Class:

PostSubject: Re: A new path to walk upon...   A new path to walk upon... Icon_minitimeFri Apr 16, 2010 3:03 am

Normally I would go in and comment on an application, but I will let Lariena do it this time Smile

I might throw a couple of comments but Im sure Lari will do just fine.

All in all it looks like a good application, just bare in minde that what you've heard about us is from when we used to be a big guild. We only just reoppened and we are doing our best in still keeping up the same RP level as we used to Smile

Nanna
Back to top Go down
https://silverwing.forumotion.com
Lariena
Lieutenant
Lariena

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: A new path to walk upon...   A new path to walk upon... Icon_minitimeFri Apr 16, 2010 8:02 am

Hey again, sorry for late reply, been a busy day Smile

You seem like a nice person and eager to take part in some Rp, like Aro said you probably heard of us when we were a bigger guild but we still aim to engage in the level of Rp that we used to.

I will have a little talk with Aro but I see no problems in your application ^^
Back to top Go down
Shirke
Champion
Shirke

Number of posts : 51
Registration date : 2007-06-25

Character sheet
Race: Dreanai
Class: Paladin

PostSubject: Re: A new path to walk upon...   A new path to walk upon... Icon_minitimeSat Apr 17, 2010 3:56 am

I like your application.

As written above, we're currently reopening, so it's not very sure we'll be super active at the moment, but I hope we will make this baby run soon! Smile
Back to top Go down
Fagaz
Apprentice
Fagaz

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: A new path to walk upon...   A new path to walk upon... Icon_minitimeSat Apr 17, 2010 10:56 am

Well, I haven't gotten much RP anyway so.... XD

About my last guild, i forgot to mention that the guild master, us being just a few ( around ten) decided to move to Defias Brotherhood server... that was the main reason I left....

I am really eager to know your answer about my application... been checking this post like crazy.... ^^
Back to top Go down
Glamrir
Apprentice
Glamrir

Number of posts : 6
Registration date : 2010-04-08

Character sheet
Race: Dwarf
Class: Priest

PostSubject: Re: A new path to walk upon...   A new path to walk upon... Icon_minitimeSat Apr 17, 2010 11:27 am

nice application,

dun think I can add anything usefull to this thread other than wishing you good luck!

*trolls off*
Back to top Go down
Lariena
Lieutenant
Lariena

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: A new path to walk upon...   A new path to walk upon... Icon_minitimeSat Apr 17, 2010 12:39 pm

Sorry for slacking! Been busy being drunk and moving back into my university house Smile

Im happy to tell you that your application has been accepted, welcome!

Ill try and find you online, if not poke Arounah or Shirke for an invite.
Back to top Go down
Fagaz
Apprentice
Fagaz

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: A new path to walk upon...   A new path to walk upon... Icon_minitimeSat Apr 17, 2010 1:34 pm

Yay.....

Thank you, thank, thank you....

I will do my best and contribute as much as I can ^^
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A new path to walk upon...   A new path to walk upon... Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A new path to walk upon...
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Silverwing Outrunners :: Silverwing Outrunners :: Recruitments-
Jump to: