Silverwing Outrunners
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Silverwing Outrunners

- A Scarshield Legion RP Alliance Guild

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

App [Accepted]

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Lariena
Lieutenant
Lariena

Number of posts : 465
Registration date : 2007-11-19

Character sheet
Race: Nightelf
Level: 80
Class: Druid

App [Accepted] Empty
PostSubject: App [Accepted]   App [Accepted] Icon_minitimeSun Apr 04, 2010 7:11 pm

Since the nab cant do it himself!

IRL
- Name: Chris
- Sex: M
- Nationality: British

RP
- Character name: Kadavar
- Class: Hunter
- Race: Dwarf
- Level: 71

- Previous guilds on this server, and what was your reason to leave them?: This is an alt that has followed my main around for a long time.

- Can you give a short summary of your Character’s Life Story?: I havnt RPed a Dwarf before and i want to research the Lore and read Wow.com articles before I lay out a path for him.

- Silverwing Outrunners are a special force, created by the leaders of the alliance. We do special orders for the alliance and patrol the alliance territories, making sure that we can pass through safely.
You could call us a defending force, but we only attack when ordered to.
Is this something you can accept?
YEs

- You and a few fellow Silverwings are patrolling an alliance territory. Further down the road you see a Horde passing the road. What do you do? I approach and warn him ( /warn ) if he is in alliance land. If he attacks me, a friend or a defenceless player I will intervene

- You see the Militia drag away from the Goldshire with a person they claim is a criminal. What will you do?  Ask what the charges are
If the you answer that you will go talk with the militia
The Militia answers you that he is a criminal and that he is being put in to the stockades. They do not give you any reason what do you do? Contact Pilus or Narcaz

- You run through a doungen like place. The whole place seems to be falling apart so you need to get out fast. You run through a tunnel which suddenly splits into two. To the left is a round room with one of your most desired items, placed in the middle of it. To the right is a tunnel with a body laying in it. It’s a fellow Silverwing and the person is not dead but unconscious. What do you do? I look at the room where my desired item is, log to my DK alt, cast death grip then save my friend. (just to be clear, Friends over Possessions)

- Your standing in line with the rest of the Silverwings, ready for battle, but no command about attack has been yelled. In front of you is a huge army of demons gathered. Their warlocks seems to be doing a ritual, and on the ritual alter lay a person you care deeply for. What do you do? Hold my line, if you don't trust your leader... you've lost anyway

Other

- PvE, PvP and RP? Which aspect(s) of the game you like better in which descending order?: WoW is PVP + PVE + RP, i love them all, without one it wouldn't be WOW

- How often do you play WoW? (hours/day): too much

- Do you share your account with anyone?: no

- Do you use Flag rsp or any other RP addons?: not right now, i have done in the past, and I will download again, i miss GHI

- Do you think you can add value to our adventure?: Given time I think I can enrich your adventure and I hope you can do the same for me Smile

- Since we are a RP guild, it is important to us that our members respect the rules of the server. Such as not violating any aspect of the game, and treating the channels as they should. This means that you cannot speak OOC (out of character) in RP channels, which are /s/y/e. Will you respect server policy?: yes

- We like our chats to have a nice tone, such as Guild and OOC chat. Do you think you can keep it nice with us?: yes unless Inari shows up >Sad

- Do you understand and agree to these rules? Guild Rules yes

- Why do you wanna join Silverwing Outrunners? I love Roleplay and form what I understand from friends SWO is the place for real RP

- Do you have any friends within Silverwing Outrunners?: I hope so /poke gondil

- Is there anyone outside of SwO, whom we contact for reference?: A Disillusion officer

- Anything else you want to add before you apply?: LF Cybo0rz
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/01thedoctor
Arounah
Commander
Arounah

Number of posts : 54
Registration date : 2008-09-06

Character sheet
Race:
Level:
Class:

App [Accepted] Empty
PostSubject: Re: App [Accepted]   App [Accepted] Icon_minitimeSun Apr 04, 2010 7:31 pm

Hey there!!!

Thank you for applying to The Silverwing Outrunners.
As you might know we have only just reformed and are slowly oppening up the guild for out commers.

I havent even yet made the "We are reoppening" post that I gotta make Razz
But that doesn't stop us form accepting nice people.

As for your application, awsome name mate Wink and I love your answere just one confused me a bit, but Im guessing the stuff about Inari was a joke? Razz

Arounah
Commanderlawl
Back to top Go down
https://silverwing.forumotion.com
Lariena
Lieutenant
Lariena

Number of posts : 465
Registration date : 2007-11-19

Character sheet
Race: Nightelf
Level: 80
Class: Druid

App [Accepted] Empty
PostSubject: Re: App [Accepted]   App [Accepted] Icon_minitimeSun Apr 04, 2010 7:39 pm

Bring the nab in!
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/01thedoctor
Yltharion
Off Duty
Yltharion

Number of posts : 115
Registration date : 2008-08-09

App [Accepted] Empty
PostSubject: Re: App [Accepted]   App [Accepted] Icon_minitimeMon Apr 05, 2010 2:33 am

I was slightly confused about Welsh Chris doing 2 apps (both with IRL name Chris) but seems like its Sol :O

*trolls off*

Mat
Back to top Go down
Arounah
Commander
Arounah

Character sheet
Race:
Level:
Class:

App [Accepted] Empty
PostSubject: Re: App [Accepted]   App [Accepted] Icon_minitimeMon Apr 05, 2010 4:22 am

It's because that somehow the forum wouldn't post Soll's application Smile
Back to top Go down
Arounah
Commander
Arounah

Character sheet
Race:
Level:
Class:

App [Accepted] Empty
PostSubject: Re: App [Accepted]   App [Accepted] Icon_minitimeMon Apr 05, 2010 6:12 am

Hey again Kadavar.

Well spoke alot with you yesterday and you really seem like a nice guy Smile

You've been accepted into Silverwing Outrunners, make sure to read everything there is about Silverwing Outrunners on this page, if you haven't already done that.

Whisper Shirke, Lariena, or Arounah in game for an invite.

Congratulations!

Arounah
The Commanderlawl.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

App [Accepted] Empty
PostSubject: Re: App [Accepted]   App [Accepted] Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

App [Accepted]
Page 1 of 1